By Anonymous - 17/05/2013 16:40 - Sweden - Storfors

Spicy
Today, my brother tried to convince me to get a clitoris piercing at his recently opened piercing studio. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 470
You deserved it 6 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

"Come on sis! Just let me pierce your ******! I incest!"

Man I don't know why a brother would want to be anywhere near his sister's ********, but hey some people are into that.

Comments

Tell him you'll do it if he does your nipples too and connects them all with a little chain

*whimpers* For the penis-owners in the audience, that's like having a needle poked all the way through the head of your penis, only the sensitivity is higher because it's the same amount of nerve endings in a much smaller area. They are not for the unwilling. *whimpers some more, curls up in a ball, twitches*

nnnope 26

70: there are lots of men who sport ampallang/apadravya piercings. :|

I admire their courage and pain threshold. It still sounds horribly painful to have done.

nnnope 26

oh goodness, that's awkward. btw guys, a woman needs EXTREMELY specific anatomy to support a piercing of the ********, so F OP's life for having a brother who's weird and probably isn't even versed well enough in human anatomy to know enough to be a competent piercer.

CharresBarkrey 15

If a woman has a clitoral hood, she can get a clitoral piercing. Pretty sure most women have those.

nnnope 26

89: false. if a woman has a clitoral hood with sufficient tissue, she can get the clitoral hood pierced. if the ******** itself is not as big as the tip of one's pinky finger and does not significantly protrude from the hood, it is not sufficient for piercing. a VCH (vertical clitoral hood) piercing is MUCH different than a ******** piercing. any genital piercing needs to be taken very seriously and should only be performed by someone who is abundantly qualified, with high-quality jewelry.

I don't know why you're assuming the brother is not properly qualified to be a piercer, or that he even IS a piercer. It says he opened a shop but it doesn't say he's the piercer, and it most definitely doesn't say anything about his knowledge, experience, or qualifications. The only valid thing you said about his is that he's weird. Stop assuming things with no basis.

Whaaaat. I think any sibling would be uncomfortable with getting a private region pierced by their brother/sister. Sorry O.P. That's too weird.

It's a bit taboo. Why would he even think it was ok.

CAJustise 9

Did he want to be the one doing the piercing? Or did he want one of his hopefully female staff do it?

If he's the "been there, done that" kind of person, he wouldn't care.