By Anonymous - 17/05/2013 16:40 - Sweden - Storfors

Spicy
Today, my brother tried to convince me to get a clitoris piercing at his recently opened piercing studio. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 470
You deserved it 6 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

"Come on sis! Just let me pierce your ******! I incest!"

Man I don't know why a brother would want to be anywhere near his sister's ********, but hey some people are into that.

Comments

Why the ********? He had many options to chose from...He could've settled on something not so close to the meat drapes! Anything above the shoulders really is only acceptable in this situation. Giving me the heebie jeebies over here.

could a belly button piercing not be acceptable?

#37- Ah! Touché! The belly button is an acceptable piercing location in this situation. I would have also accepted: anywhere else, but your sisters crotch or breasts. #127- If you get a toe piercing can I stomp on it? This will teach you how stupid it'd be to do that to your feet.

Michele2luv 8

Lmaooooooo meat drapes :'D

What's the big deal? I know a gynecologist that's delivered all his grandchildren. If the brother's a professional then. . .

The_Big_Boss 20

You say that like you have a ****** piercing.....

monnanon 13

gynacologists dont often deliver children do they? also isnt there some rule about that? i thought you werent allowed to operate or treat in any way your family. i

He's an Ob/gyn. I said gynecologist because he used to be my doctor before my insurance switched. And he's also one of my bar guest. :P Many tattoo/ piercing artists take pride in their work. I'm sure the brother will make sure not to botch up the job in such a sensitive area. It's just skin. Not everything is sexual.

jem970 19

Its the clit enslaved... there is no other reason for it to be there than for sexual pleasure. I wouldnt want any brother of mine near it. Its not jusy skin :/

A gynaecologist looks at genitals all the time plus if it was his daughter, he'd have seen her ****** before. OPs brother is not meant to WANT to go down there!!

yoursucklives 36

my gynecologist delivered me. so i'm pretty sure they can do that!

Well that conversation must've been awkward.... I hope he was joking.

perdix 29

Tell him you will let him if he lets you pierce his guiche first.

This makes me think that he solely opened a piercing studio in hope of one day being able to pierce his sis's ******... the verdict? Premeditated incest.

unknown_user5566 26

Based on the story it doesn't seem like the brother insisted on doing it himself... seems like he just suggested that OP come and get it done at the shop, presumably by another piercer. If that's the case I don't see what the big deal is.

Wealthyparrot 9

That may be true, but if he just opened shop, there's no guarantee he HAS other pierces.

Someones watching too much game of thrones.

That sounds really painful, but maybe I'm just a big baby. Either way your brother suggesting that is weird.

Lol. Is it weird that the part of this FML that horrified me the most was the thought of a ******** being pierced? I mean, I know some people do it. But...ouch!!

It's really bad for you!! It can ruin it