By Anonymous - 17/05/2013 16:40 - Sweden - Storfors

Spicy
Today, my brother tried to convince me to get a clitoris piercing at his recently opened piercing studio. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 470
You deserved it 6 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

"Come on sis! Just let me pierce your ******! I incest!"

Man I don't know why a brother would want to be anywhere near his sister's ********, but hey some people are into that.

Comments

Eloras_Mom 0

I dont get this one. So he tried to talk you into it? FMLs are supposed to be ironic. This one has no irony. It would be a legit FML if he talked u into it and then something ridiculous happened as a result.

Ukon 7

That sucks, but I'm had even worse suggested by my brother--and done to me! (Uhh, not /that/, guys.) It's because we're Swedish and open! Yeah...That's...it... (p.s. DON'T DO IT. My brother got a Prince Albert piercing for his 20th birthday. He cried like a baby nonstop until he got it removed! He didn't stop crying at all. Any sort of movement hurt him. I didn't help much because I accidentally kicked him in the crotch while he had it on...I think there's a scar.)

nnnope 26

please don't advise against genital piercings just because your brother had a bad experience. if it hurt him that badly, chances are the jewelry wasn't the proper diameter and probably wasn't high-quality...and chances are it wasn't placed ideally, either. I bet if he got it redone by a qualified professional, he wouldn't have the same issue(s). and yes, scar tissue can be worked with/around.

Eloras_Mom 0

OP didnt say her bro wanted to pierce it. Just said at his shop. If her bro wanted to pierce it thats gross. I never been to a tatt shop that only had one employee though. I just guessed OP had been wanting to get it done and her bro wanted her to spend her money at his shop. It didnt specify that he was the one who did the piercings.

EW. If I had a brother I would never let my ******** near him!!!

Aslong as he closes his eyes and promises not to peek, go for it

I think your brother miiiight want your v.

Eww I hope he's not the one who's doing it