By Anonymous - 17/05/2013 16:40 - Sweden - Storfors

Spicy
Today, my brother tried to convince me to get a clitoris piercing at his recently opened piercing studio. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 470
You deserved it 6 625

Same thing different taste

Top comments

rg350dx 29

"Come on sis! Just let me pierce your ******! I incest!"

Man I don't know why a brother would want to be anywhere near his sister's ********, but hey some people are into that.

Comments

DorkAlert 10

Brother & sister bonding time?

Incest issues aside, nobody should ever get a clit piercing. The part that shood be pierced is the hood. Unless you WANT to damage the nerve endings and make yourself less sensitive.

nnnope 26

err. not exactly. it's really, REALLY rare for a woman to have the proper anatomy for a ******** piercing, but for the lucky ones that do, getting it done by a skilled piercer with proper jewelry shouldn't pose any type of threat. I've met (and been pierced by) a woman who's had her ******** piercing for a couple decades.

out of all the places to get a piercing why there!? and asked by your brother of all people? I would be seriously weirded out if I were you.

The religious, moral and legal restrictions on incest are historically well founded in the need to prevent birth abnormalities and minimize potential for child sexual abuse. However, given modern methods that prevent conception, there is no foundation to limit sexual contact between any willing adults.

Kimmy___888 8

OP never said that the brother himself was going to do the piercing. They just said it was his studio.

AND I GUESS THAT MAKES IT OK! *eye roll*

I thought him out of all people would be against piercing his sisters ********.. being her brother and all

Honestly this made me cringe. Your ********, pierced or unpierced, is not any of his business...

Any sentence with the words "my brother" and "********"is really creepy!