By Kelly - 02/08/2012 08:11 - United States - Manteca

Today, my brother offered my boyfriend $50 to dump me. Guess who's single. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 160
You deserved it 3 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I_Hug_Cats 26

you're obviously better off if he dumped you for money..

Hiimhaileypotter 52

If he'd dump you for $50, I wonder what else he'd do :/ I'm sorry, OP, but you're better off without him!

Comments

sweetmama88 6

Just maybe he knows something about your boyfriend that he doesn't want you to know, so maybe he offered him money to take a hike! I'm sure your brother had his reasons why he did that . Maybe he will tell you in the future, or not! I'm sure your more worth 50 dollars , so really who needs a jerk like that anyway that's willing to dump you for 50 dollars. I'm sure you will fine the right guy!

everyone is saying good you don't need that guy if he left you for 50 bucks, maybe you weren't that great of a girlfriend to begin with. people often blame others for thier troubles but never fault themselves. look in the mirror and see what you can change before it happens again.

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : You have the same name as my cousin, OP. I sure hope this is about him dumping you! :)

And for that, you are better off without him. Chances are your brother saw that, and did you favor. :)

carminecris89 13

You're boyfriend is a dick and should are better off...50 is not much. The real monster here is your brother. Why would he do that? U should consider him dead to you for such a shitty move.

Obvi he isn't that great of a bf if he actually did it

Good riddance to him! Your better off without him!