By Ixiion - 09/10/2013 17:26 - United States - Bay Shore

Today, my brother finally informed me that our shower head has an option to make the water only come out of the detachable part. My left leg's been in a cast for 4 months, and the whole time I've had to shower sitting backwards with my leg sticking out the door. He knew. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 563
You deserved it 7 059

Ixiion_fml tells us more.

OP here. Just to clear something up: The shower head is new. It was put in two weeks before my leg ended up in a cast. So I hadn't bothered to fiddle with it before, thus why I didn't know that it had that option. And I've been whining about it for 4 months, and he just now decided to tell me. Ah, love my brother. And to someone who said to give him a break, I am. I just glared at him for 10 minutes before letting it go.

Top comments

Oh c'mon you don't gotta be a rocket scientist to operate your own shower.

Of course he knew. He just didn't tell you because he didn't want you to know what ELSE he does with that shower head. It's best you don't ask.

Comments

Oh c'mon you don't gotta be a rocket scientist to operate your own shower.

I don't think it's the brother's fault. Maybe he thought she knew but preferred to shower that way? And how did he know how she showered anyways?

caohm 18

"Its like a damn spaceship up in here! I don't know these controls!"

jw90 18

You're right. You need a Doctorates.

Woah, it takes a lot of skills to operate someone else's shower though...

Of course he knew. He just didn't tell you because he didn't want you to know what ELSE he does with that shower head. It's best you don't ask.

NOOOO! Bad Doc. Why must you put these images into my head?

RedPillSucks 31

Not asking is not enough. I'm trying desperately not to imagine.

perdix 29

#8, so you can put them into practice;)

I don't even want to know how a male would use a shower head in such a manner!

Y'all are acting like that's not normal! :O

#31, males have orifices for pleasure too...

I admit it... When I was younger I would take the shower head... And see how much water I could fit in my mouth. For the ***** n giggles. Why? What were you thinking?

SkyGuy32 17

I was thinking having the water shoot over your head. Take that however you want.

#2 Lol wtf can a guy do with a shower head??? As a straight male I honestly don't know and I don't want to try ass play either

What kinda revenge pranks are we talking here? Numbing gel in his "hand lotion" or maybe the warm bowl of water?

Itching powder in his boxers or hiding his video games, lots of ways to get even. Have fun

1dvs_bstd 41

Most siblings are mischievous toward one another.

perdix 29

#25, did you know the French word for shower is "douche?" Are you a bilingual genius or just a lucky asshole?

1dvs_bstd 41

A little from column A, a little from row B!

How is it the brother's responsibility to teach OP how to use a shower? It's not that hard. We've got one of those as well and the day it was installed and usable, I played with the knobs so I could figure out temperature and pulse controls. Seriously. It's not that hard.

Have you tried putting a plastic bag over it to stop the cast from getting wet?

beelee1988 13

Common sense is lacking in the world today. So of course not. Lol.

OP here. It's always wrapped in two bags, duct-taped to my leg. But somehow the water still gets in. I even bought one of those airtight seal-bags specifically for this to put over it, but as my muscles have atrophied, the seal stopped longer sticking to my leg.

The duct tape has to be on the skin for it to repel the water. Just FYI if you ever end up in a cast again.

MrClean17 15

You can't really blame the brother here. I thought everyone knew how to work their shower

I don't. I spend fifteen minutes fiddling with the stupid knobs because I can't ever remember which way to turn to make it hotter. Hehe. Fiddling with the knobs. ;)

RedPillSucks 31

The knob on the shower, right? ..., Right!?

13 you do know that you need to fiddle with the knob on the *shower* for it to work, right? Maybe that's why you've been having a hard time getting it to work.

Mysterious_one 26

u were too lazy to figure it out ur self

Klick 3

Starting a sentence with "And" just doesn't seem correct.

RedPillSucks 31

That's old school. Unless you're writing a technical or scholarly paper, it's generally acceptable.

Be our guest! Be our guest! Put our grammar to the test!

That's what brothers are there for. Lol no harm done.