By Ixiion - 09/10/2013 17:26 - United States - Bay Shore

Today, my brother finally informed me that our shower head has an option to make the water only come out of the detachable part. My left leg's been in a cast for 4 months, and the whole time I've had to shower sitting backwards with my leg sticking out the door. He knew. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 563
You deserved it 7 059

Ixiion_fml tells us more.

OP here. Just to clear something up: The shower head is new. It was put in two weeks before my leg ended up in a cast. So I hadn't bothered to fiddle with it before, thus why I didn't know that it had that option. And I've been whining about it for 4 months, and he just now decided to tell me. Ah, love my brother. And to someone who said to give him a break, I am. I just glared at him for 10 minutes before letting it go.

Top comments

Oh c'mon you don't gotta be a rocket scientist to operate your own shower.

Of course he knew. He just didn't tell you because he didn't want you to know what ELSE he does with that shower head. It's best you don't ask.

Comments

I thought they make you put a plastic bag around the cast

how did you not know this, what did you think the detachable hose was for?

1. How is he supposed to know how you take a shower? 2. If you can't be "bothered to fiddle with it," why would he need to inform you how to take a shower?

You just put a plastic bag over your leg

Sounds like when it comes to showering you don't have a leg to stand on. In all seriousness, that must suck massive amounts of donkey balls.

What I used for my cast was what looked like a giant water condom but the opening has a type of plastic that it just forms to your leg, that way you don't get it wet by any circumstance!