By horselover7766 - 25/04/2012 23:08 - United States - Sewell

Today, my brother and I were shoveling mulch. He pushed me in and then ran away, laughing hysterically. I was stuck in the mulch, and no one would help. I was literally in deep shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 474
You deserved it 2 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope the first thing you did once you got out was to give your brother a huge bear hug.

Shit, that's horrible. I hope you slept in his bed when you got home, before your shower!

Comments

Mulch is organic tree waste usually. Fertilizer is crap. There is a difference.

NiveaKK 9

Hope you told him to stop horsing around when he didn't give a shit

jerseyboy732 16

omg the mods have come out of hiding o_0

I guess I am wrong, but I consider mulch as organic materials from trees or bushes or from food all decomposing in a compost bin. If it was 100% animal feces I'd call it fertilizer.

usually don't they just call horse shit manure? cause yeahh I always thought mulch was organic materials like wood chips... so I learned something today!!:P

*awaiting Sirin's sarcasm pwning everyone on thread simultaneously*

Mulch is mostly wood chips and material from trees and brush. Compost is made from grass leaves,manure and all the other stuff.

Kristoffer 35

I work at the garden center at Wal-Mart. While I can't argue with the dictionary definition of mulch, the stuff we sell doesn't contain anything except plant matter, typically bark and/or shavings from one specific type of tree. We also sell "Organic Hummus and Manure" separately, but that's the only literal shit that I'm aware that we sell. Our fertilizer may also be made from fecal matter, but unlike manure, I'm pretty sure it's not just plain shit. We also have rubber mulch. WTF?

yourlifesfucked 0

The mulch you buy at a Landscaping store, Lowes, whatever, is aged and shredded bark, a byproduct of paper-making. I've never heard of commercially available mulch that wasn't made from bark. Oh btw I work at a Nursery. i'm not just talking out of my ass =). they are right though, any material that's used to cover bedding plants to prevent weed growth and retain water is considered mulch, just as any organic material used as fertilizer is technically manure. Hell, you can use newspaper or strips of plastic as mulch.

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

Brace yourselves... Shitty puns are coming

senor_awesome 14

You need to work on your timing. This one was just a little late!

Snafuusmc 12

Tackle him! Then just give him a big hug I think that ought a work.

luckyd880 12

What a jerk! Bet he jumps in the shower before you and hogs the bathroom too! But what he doesnt know is all this time waiting is giving you plenty of time to PLOT!

BellaMarta 19

Well shit... did you get back at him yet?

I wish omnivore poop could be used as fertilizer. It would save lots of money...