By Anonymous - 26/06/2009 14:31 - United States

Today, my brother and I were going to give our parents their anniversary gift which cost us over $3000. The gift was a trip to London in August to see a show on Michael Jackson's comeback tour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 111 315
You deserved it 10 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thatguy7 0

That sucks, I hope you can get your money back.

lukewarmocha 0

dang that sucks. knew somebody had to post this though...

Comments

Look on the bright side. You could have handed them the gift YESTERDAY and they'd be soooo happy and then they'd turn on the TV and see "BREAKING NEWS: MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD AT 50." At least this way you can give them the trip to London and leave the MJ part out of it. And hopefully you get your money back on the ticket.

ziqi92 0

really bad timing huh...RIP MJ

zilkon 0

Lmao we lost a true genius? The guys mind never completely left childhood he is not even close to being called a genius

AnaMaree 0

They said they were giving out refunds so I don't know why on earth you're complaining. Give them the 3000 bucks instead and shutup.

naja_12168 3

tell that to his legions of fans number 82. And by legions, I mean the majority of the music industry and millions of people around the world.

And Van Gogh cut his own ear off. Define genius for me, please. I'd love you hear your opinions. The man never had a childhood, so of course his mind never left it. He wasn't allowed to grow up right. Even still, he had tremendous talent and influenced SO MUCH of the music industry. What the hell have YOU done with YOUR life!?

PRNRN 0

Great comment! I totally agree!!!!

cherlana32 0

umm...I hope you are being sarcastic. Because I DEFINITELY was.

How many cases have you heard about that you are sure that the defendant was guilty but "proofen" innocent, how many cases do you hear about where the dependent was innocent but "proofen" gulty. You can mention the example of OJ, but how often have innocent people been put away? Just because you have one example of this, doesn't mean that it works for all cases.

cherlana32 0

It is true that it does not "work" for all cases. It is also true that while many people are falsely convicted, at least as many, if not more, get away with guilt. Furthermore, while it is possible that people lied to get him in trouble, it is also possible that people lied to protect him from conviction as well because he is a celebrity. Also, why are you saying "proofen"? That does not make any sense.

That doesn't change the fact that he was a prodigy.

naja_12168 3

To number 244. The man just DIED people. Show some respect for his mother at least; she has the ungodly task of having to bury her child, one of her youngest sons pretty soon. Have some class and show some respect. You don't have to like him to STILL show respect. He's gone now so there is no need for people to continue to be cruel. Just like the prosecutors you don't have proof to convict him. Don't believe everything you read and hear because people DO tell such lies for money. Michael was such an easy and vulnerable target too, so please stop speaking as if you know this man better than his family and please stop acting as if you know what you're talking about. The man is gone. Show some respect and move on for his mother at least. I'm just happy he's no longer on earth to read/hear these disrespectful, disgusting, rude, insensitive, and heartless comments (such as the one made by #244) about him anymore.

MeganH0LLYW00D 0

**** Michael Jacksons non-life. :D He got what he had coming though. Molesting all those lil' boys.

KevDawg673 0

Hahaha, YDI. Totally agree with 72.

Yes yes yes... f YOUR life because Michael Jackson died. Reminds me of the old ladies I overheard on the metro complaining about their "bad luck" when the train stopped because it struck a suicidal teenager. Don't lose sight of the fact that someone died, k?

FlatBaby 0

Gosh.. I still can't believe he died.. Its like.. It just can't be real, its too much, too much shock, its just wayyy to much!!