By Anonymous - 26/06/2009 14:31 - United States

Today, my brother and I were going to give our parents their anniversary gift which cost us over $3000. The gift was a trip to London in August to see a show on Michael Jackson's comeback tour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 111 314
You deserved it 10 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thatguy7 0

That sucks, I hope you can get your money back.

lukewarmocha 0

dang that sucks. knew somebody had to post this though...

Comments

Damn. Even if you can get your money back, that still sucks. "Hey, Happy Anniversary! Here's a trip to go see the King of Pop, Michael Jackson! ...Oh. He...died. Yeah..." Definitely a bummer.

Yeah, not so much an FML. You'll get your concert money back, they get a trip to London (it's not like it's not worth going without Michael Jackson performing there...). How selfish of you to even post this.

Give your parents the plane tickets to London, and just make sure to get a refund on the MJ tickets, I heard that the concerts were covered under insurance so just file a claim.

Is it horrible that this made me lmfao really hard? :/ Cause... that really does suck. And it's disgustingly ironic.

LachelnKind 0

Who cares if the parents can still go to London? What if the only reason to go there was the show??? Can they get the money back from the plane tickets?

Oh that sucks but where did you buy your ticket from? cos if you got it from ticketmaster then you can get a refund I don;t know about anywhere else but I'm sure you'll get your money back andd they can still go to London and do other stuff

Its strange that you're the first person to mention that. Ofc they can still go to London but the reason for the destination to be London was because of the concert. It changes everything because the OPs parents would maybe have another wish for their next holiday other then London, and since there wont be a concert it will probably just remind them of what they lost out on.

Ouchhh, holy shit that ******* suckssss! You don't deserve that. Mj's death was a tragic accident. As for the trip... Get your money back for the tickets but still send your parents to England? Give them the money from the tickets for spending cash? I'm sure they'd still love it. :)