By chlolivia - 14/02/2012 00:28 - Canada

Today, my bra burst apart in the middle of class. I then had the privilege of asking my male teacher if I could borrow his stapler to put it back together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 737
You deserved it 4 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mama2b3 20

Did he offer to staple it himself?

ninjuh_wingman 29

Comments

So.. You burst your bra. Uh hunh,was it a new bra or some old one that's thread bare, because if a staple can keep them up I doubt you got that big boobs. Sounds to me you need to keep up the new bra cycle a little bit more.

ntiger8705 2

Well ur just dumb. Doesn't your school have a principals office or nurse or.....other women teachers??? How about a safety pin from home ec class?? U could have asked to b excused and taken care of it that way. He was not ur only resource u wanted him to know. Go sit down with this foolishness.

This happened to me!! I was wearing a 12 A (I'm a 10 C ) and I was giving a speech and next second my bra broke And what was bad my shirt button fell off too so I had my boobs nearly hanging out in English .. -.-

If you were a 10 C, why were you wearing a 12 A?!

Pics or it didn't happen... *Bad poker face*

If you were a 10A then your boobs weren't exactly 'hanging out'.

chlorinegreen 27

More like screaming "let me out"

The last time I checked, the point of a bra was for support, not for covering them up (barely)?

Bras can be expensive and when womens bra sizes go up they can't always afford to get better fitting ones right away.

Alfred, the price only tends to vary from normal to very busty bras, not two cup sizes... If you'd ever seen what's under them you may learn a thing or two.

Justy101 23

Alfred, you do realise you don't grow two cup sizes overnight, right?

oh u have no taste darlin just put up a pic or it didn't happen

It depends on were you get them. You can buy one for 20 dollars (10 if on sale) or at the more expensive places for 200 dollars. But it is hard to find the right size, even if you only go 2 sizes up.

I'm a DD. And I can tell you right now that if you don't buy the proper bra size to support you when you're smaller, then you're going to ruin the shape and health of your breasts when they go up a size. Doesn't matter what age you are, sometimes breasts grow out of no where.

dreamer9614 3

She was actually only wearing one size too small. A 12A is the same as a 10B. Still not a good idea, but I know a lot of girls who buy one size too small for more 'push up'. As stupid as that is bc buying a band size up or a cup size down alone is bad for your breasts and looks bad, not to mention doing both. I've actually done this though when I needed a white bra and didn't have one for the night, and this didn't and has never happened to me. And I normally wear a 32 DD and was wearing a small 34 B. I'd invest in better bras guys. Even walmart's aren't that cheaply made.

Ok ok. No big deal,so her bra busted. Let's have a look at what the bra was working with. That way we can properly decide if you deserve it,or that life sucks for you. ;-) And for the people who monitor my comments,take a look at what's made the FML list! Most of my comments arnt half as bad as what I'm commenting on. Sorry to put this here op,but it needed to be said so they would read it. Smart thinking with the stapler. :-)

At least your friend didn't deliberately undo yours.

You always need a back up bra dear. Hahaha!

Time to go shopping for some new bras. Hopefully you'll get sturdier ones.

ydi! seriously? pssh that is either made up or ur dumber than most of the retards I know. coulda just slipped it off and put it in ur desk. I never wear a bra it's false advertising anyway. fy incredibly boring stupid life.

If you don't wear a bra the your boobs have prob already passed your knees...

Rocky007 15

Stapler? Was he out all out of duct tape?