By yummy(: - 31/10/2010 02:14 - United States

Today, my boyfriend, who is a great cook, decided to try his hand at baking. The cookies he made looked weird but tasted good. I jokingly said, "They taste great, but they look awful!" He responded by saying, "I could say the same thing about you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 914
You deserved it 27 398

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You know, that whole conversation really was... *puts on sunglasses* ... in bad taste.

Aww! Thats mean xD You deserve it for making fun of his cookies(:

Comments

Change cook 2 the word ****! N cookies to cockies! N its pretty funny!

Am I the only one who doesn't see a problem with what she said? She was just joking, and if I made cookies and someone said that to me, I wouldn't be offended. As for what he said, it was pretty rude, but it sounds like he was also joking. You kinda set yourself up for that one, OP.

Sorry - there was a problem with my previous reply. OP - your BF was simply demonstrating a little wit. Don't take it too seriously. Consider the following exchange: Lady Nancy Astor: "Winston, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your coffee." Winston Churchill: "Nancy, if you were my wife, I'd drink it." Does WC mean this? Of course not. NA left him an open goal and he took it in style. Same with your BF - you made a mildly critical remark and he responded by turning it on you with a fine off-the-cuff put-down. Being able to laugh at yourselves and each other is part of building a relationship. Be happy your BF has some intelligence - and he can cook too. What more do you want?

nollid7 5

You deserved every word. But it's not all bad, at least you taste good lol:)

thisguy2112 0

If it's true then OP wasn't joking and deserved that diss for being rude. It was his first time baking, of course the cookies looked weird.

You really shouldn't criticize a guys cooking because they won't cook for you again.