By weezer - 21/02/2011 13:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend walked in on me in the bathroom. That's how he found out that I wax my nipples. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 237
You deserved it 30 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so you groom yourself. would he rather you braid it. tell him you shave your legs too.

Comments

ky765 0

*girl takes of bra her **** are hairy* guy saia AAAA wtf *girl takes of thong her ****** is hairy* guy sais WOOT

gemini6 0

at least ur nice enough to do that. 

puhla 0

OP... I feel your pain.. Well, actually, I don't really wax them, I just pull out 4 or 5 hairs, but okay. But indeed. LOCK THE DOOR.

I can't believe that 114 people don't know that the bathroom is the one room ANYWHERE that you should always knock before entering if the door is closed. Really though, you shouldn't have to lock the door in your own house, which is most likely where the poster was when this happened. I seriously doubt they carry their waxing supplies around to other people's houses. Also, what if there isn't a lock, or the lock is broken? Not all houses or apartments come with locks on the bathroom door. Another thing. everyone gets hair in places they don't want it. Men get it on their back, in their ears, and have giant unibrow of death. Women get it on their faces, toes, nipples, etc. It happens, and that's why we have hair removal. What would **** be if it weren't for Brazilian waxing? I suppose you all think that those people were born with hair that conveniently grows in a cute little heart shape around their cooter? I bet all the people that made nasty comments, calling the poser a "werewolf" because they have a few hairs on their nipple probably have a bush the size of an old west tumbleweed growing in their pants. Honestly, I would be more embarrassed about having 4 inch long hairs growing out of my boob that I did nothing about rather than someone walking on me taking care of a little personal grooming. OH NOES, I TAKE CARE OF MY BODY AND TRY TO MAKE WHAT I HAVE LOOK AS BEST AS IT CAN! WHAT SHALL I DOOOO?

melifebelike 0

well lock the door next time duhh

umm since when do chicks have hairy nipples?? I'd be mortified if I had hair on my nipples!!