Tell us more

By Anonymous - 01/04/2024 08:00

Today, my wife is very insistent that we try to get our boys more involved in her religion, starting with church tomorrow morning. She foolishly trusts our boys to behave. They really don’t want to go and I’m convinced they’re plotting something bad, like real bad, the devious little hooligans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 348
You deserved it 226

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Good for them you should be helping them out religion is nothing but poison and evil.

your job is to protect your children. If they are not interested, you tell her no.

Comments

Good for them you should be helping them out religion is nothing but poison and evil.

your job is to protect your children. If they are not interested, you tell her no.

wrecklesswfire 1

let them go so they embarrass her and she never wants them there again

tiptoppc 19

So, she’s trying to brainwash them into a cult-like system? Yeah, screw that noise. Kids are more intune when things are shady than we give them credit for. Invisible man in the clouds that we can’t see or question the fallacy of weird logic? Yeah, sounds like a mass hallucination with peer pressured ideas to accept and destroy lives with some messed up ideas that tells people a certain group of people are worth more than others.

I hope they succeed and I hope it's really epic. Nobody has any right to force their religion upon anyone who doesn't want it.

Anyone else think this guy should come back and let us know what his darling hooligans came up with and whether they got themselves banned or not?

Your sons are now on my Hero List. I think I'll put them third, under Grant Imahara and Batman.