By thegirlwiththedumbassbf - 23/03/2016 22:58 - United States - Camarillo

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that he had sex with my sister, but it's ok because I'm better in bed. He seriously doesn't understand why I dumped his sorry ass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 952
You deserved it 2 208

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cheaters are the absolute worst. Good thing you dumped him!

When someone says something is "the worst" they're generally being hyperbolic and to take them literally is really silly. Y'all can't be that ridiculous, come on.

Comments

It's not your business to make him understand. Let that douche go.

TweetAnne 13

Too bad you can't dump your sister. Seriously I know there's sibling rivalry at times, but sleeping with their partner is just so low and vile.

Actually, you can dump your sister. I think if the OP decided to never speak to her again it would be completely understandable.

wow. Firstly he's an idiot. Secondly your sister shouldn't have done that either. How disgusting.

Damn, here I was thinking that it's only okay to sleep with other people if they're *better* in bed..

Mathalamus 24

Nice... Dumping him was the right move, but we don't know who made the first move, and that kinda matters. If he started it, then his ass is roast. If she started it, she is in trouble.

No it doesn’t matter how it started. The sister had a choice, so even it the ex came on to her first she easily could have walked away and told the OP.

So if he started it the sister did nothing wrong, and if the sister started it the bf didn't do anything wrong? That makes no sense, they are both in the wrong no matter who started it. It is even worse that it happened with a family member, that sister could never be trusted again.

Mathalamus 24

Yeah, well, I'm a lot kinder and more merciful than any of you guys. Hatred and distrust and all that is expensive. I'd rather just forgive. Cheaper and better in the long run. If that happened to me, I would not hate either party just for that.

Do you forgive thieves as well? So they can steal from you and steal from you? The point is, if you forgive they'll probably just keep doing it. Id say it's "cheaper" to keep shitty people out of your life so they don't continually **** you over.

Was it definitely while you were together? If it was before (especially if it was a one night stand - even more especially if it was before you guys even met) then I understand his confusion.

I think it's safe to say that it was while they were together. Otherwise this wouldn't be an FML.

No where in the story does it state he cheated. It could've been before they were a couple. Judgmental assholes.

How? I doubt in rational person would dump someone for having sex with another unless that person cheated. There is nothing judgemental about it.

The way the FML is worded, it means it happened recently and the bf admitted to sleeping with her sister while they were in a relationship. Also, if it happened before they were a couple, although it might be a little awkward, a significant other having a sexual past is not an FML.