By imscrewed - 29/07/2009 19:32 - United States

Today, my boyfriend told me he was going out tonight to celebrate his ex-but-still-friends-girlfriend's birthday at a local club and hopes I wasn't offended that I wasn't invited. I sure am offended; we have the same birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 402
You deserved it 4 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

djb23 0

yeah are you sure he's your boyfriend?

Comments

rustyrox 0

Not your boyfriend! Does he not know? What a D-bag!

Umm...happy birthday. Hopefully the rest of the day goes better for you :( I hope he's your ex now. I would've dumped his ass right then and there.

wow, your boyfriends an ass. I'd be freakin' pissed too. I'd be dumping his butt. HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOUGH!!

Polionixon 2

I got 1 phrase for you BROS BEFORE HOES! I'd hang out with my friend any day over a boyfriend friends WILL always be there boyfriends will not (unless your actually planning on marrying this person). However to the op i can see why you are upset an ex is quite different from an actual friend that you had for many years. I'd be jealous as well.

I WOULD DUMP IF I WERE U, I GET THE FEELING THE MIGHT NOT JUST BE FRIENDS ANYMORE

mkmtrumpeter 0

Bros before hoes is the dumbest frickin phrase I've ever heard. That means you don't value any relationship you're in when friends are just as capable of being total jerks to you as a significant other is. In fact, I've found that friends are far more likely to treat someone like crap than significant others. I know that's the case with my boyfriend. Besides, if you have good friends and a good boyfriend/girlfriend, nobody should ever come "before" anyone else.

Wouldn't he at least know your birthday? What an idiot.

YDI for having the same birthday as her. ...totally kidding by the way. FYL indeed!

No, not all friends will always be there. Bros before Hos is ridiculous

Not a massive coincidence, the odds of 2 people having the same birthday are a LOT higher than you would expect - http://www.damninteresting.com/the-birthday-paradox In fact the odds of 2 in 23 people having the same birthday is 50% So if he knows 23 girls the chances of one sharing a birthday with his girlfriend is 50% thus meaning its just a little bit unlucky. Google birthday paradox. Also he's a douche. Dump him and find someone better.