By Anonymous - 27/09/2011 15:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend still couldn't work out where my clitoris is. It's RIGHT THERE, you idiot. I've pointed it out, but each time it's like he needs a compass and a map or something. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 687
You deserved it 12 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

steve247 2
orgasm_blush 4

Hmmm. How old are you guys I feel like that might play a big part in this.

Comments

SwtCherryPie 26

Dont just point it out to him, show him how you like to be touched and where to touch you. If he's having a hard time finding it, try pulling your lips apart on either side of your clit. It works kinda weird but it makes the clit and hood stick out a little bit farther than it normally does. Even if he knows where it is that makes it nice because it exposes more of the clit and allows for more surface area on the clit to be stimulated. Theres also the option for searching online for tips and tricks for manual stimulation or finding magazines or books that offer advice. Also, if you are hairy down there it could cause some issues for him. If you just HAVE to keep the hair try trimming it up a bit at least.

Well it's a good thing you're talking about your problems with him, instead of just projecting your relationship problems online for the whole world to see and just hoping things will get better you braindead ****.

Come on now That is just sad and really gross Who Posts stuff like this what has our world been reduced to this is the kind of stuff that old people are ashamed of come on be clean!:(

Mourningstar 4

Oh get over yourself, if you dont think its worth at least a giggle then dont look. its no one elses fault you're a stick in the mud

isis_morrigan 18

maybe ur gonna have to give him a demonstration of what he should do?

Buggsii7 4

Haha, ive had it where guy think there rubbing it, but are just off to the side, lmao

Objectively, I have to say; Some of them are rather tiny until they get aroused, and it takes some people a while to realize there's stuff going-on under the hood, too, if you dig me.