By Anonymous - 23/12/2014 21:48 - United States - Gainesville

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend slept with my sister. "Accidentally", apparently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 589
You deserved it 3 890

Same thing different taste

Comments

ChildrenOfFilth 12

Is your sister your twin and did she play a switcheroo? Cause than it's entirely plausible it's an accident. And I guess accident means that neither of them planned on it happening, but then it just happened. Either way it still sucks to be you. FYL OP.

no you dont plan on having sex but you plan which hole you put it in. sex isnt an accident, but it can cause accidents. especially while driving

be glad you've seen his (and your sister's) true colours before you gave him anymore of your love and commitment. get over it asap and start looking for the One who deserves you. good luck OP :)

Don't you just hate it when you trip and fall into a ******!

how do you "accidentally" sleep with someone?

I really hate reading FMLs like this. That's really ****** up that your sister did that. Same goes for your boyfriend. Hopefully ex-boyfriend now, if I might add. If one of my older sisters ever slept with a boyfriend of mine, I would flip shit on them. That's not only disgusting but it's extremely ****** up. I think she deserves to get slapped in my opinion, maybe something a little more severe to get it through her head that she's a nasty ***** that shouldn't take what's not hers. But that's what I think, do whatever you want, she's your sister. Good luck with the both of them, OP. And trust me, you don't deserve nasty ass people like that. Find someone better.

xluciferx666 21

Then "accidentally" burn his stuff and accidentally" knee him in the balls