By luvlessbootycall - 24/07/2010 05:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend of three months texted me saying he loves me. I excitedly started texting back, "I love you too." Before I even got done, he messaged again saying, "Can you send a pic of your tits to me now?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 752
You deserved it 6 880

Same thing different taste

Top comments

should have texted back "sure baby! hold on ;)" then find a pic of hairy balls on google and send that

Comments

Seems like he's been bugging you about this for awhile? Leave now before you get in over your head with him. He'll just keep treating you this way.

text him a picture of the most saggiest breast you can find on google and then reply 'do you love it?'

antonman10 0

tell him he has to say it to your face

hahaha. at least he knows what he wants out of the relationship. and let's be honest is any one truely surpised?

booored 0

how completely ignorant... I'm only 13, but I know way better then that. I'm pretty sure nobody should be surprised. some guys respect women, but most of them completely take advantage... it's horrible.

Why do people ALWAYS have to add their age? What difference does that make at all?

She's 13, so she's less experienced with guys than a lot of commenters, and perhaps a bit more naive. Regardless, she still knows not to send booby pics just because a guy says "I love you." It's relevant to her point.

Because 13 year olds like to prove that they're at least a LITTLE bit mature. Sometimes. I guess. >_>

Well, it's common sense that men can get horny and whatnot. And that you shouldn't send them to the wrong people.

It's to prove some 13 year olds have more common sense than some adults.

iamchuck 0

He loves you. Give the boy a little titty. It won't hurt you at all. In fact you just might enjoy it as much as he does.

yeah but sexting is really bad. might as well just let him see it in person. that way the bf can touch it and *ahem* stuff...

If he hasn't seen your **** after 3 months, you two shouldn't even be dating.

dabowlingman 14

I agree with 28.. I've heard of taking it slow with intimate stuff but not that slow.. besides.. be happy he likes your boobs..

she's probably young, in which case in three months I hope he hasn't. too many teenage ***** today. now If she's older.. I agree. but how she worded it all just screams teen.

torrlynn37 0

way to cheapen the meaning of "I love you." but yeaah, that's bad idea. when you guys break up, he might show it to people. bettter safe than sorry. : )

my friend got wasted after his breakup and showed pic and videos to us. I agree also bad idea

perdix 29

Oh, poor OP, I'm sad ;( that that made you sad ;(. Can I have that tit pic now, please?