By apparentlyhesbusy - 23/11/2009 05:09 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of almost a year invited me over to dinner at his house. Before leaving, I called him to let him know I was on my way. Just as he begins to tell me he'll call me back, I hear another girl in the background say, "Why don't you just tell her you're busy?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 722
You deserved it 2 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why did he invite you in the first place?

Mx_Rider 6

damn,op that sucks simple solution, dump him.

Comments

Oh man that sux!!! Haha well obviously he's a goner and ur single! Haha

right on dried peaches. ive slept with 6 different girls in a 23 hour period just to see if i could do it. easy to do if u buy each girl an iphone with loopt.

Maybe she wants to be his girlfriend. Maybe he was trying to get rid of her. What happened anyway?

I hate when women hear or see another girl around their man and get so insecure they jump to conclusions and fly off the handle. If you happen to be there when this happens, walk up and ask who she is, if she's not family or a friend, chances are she'll either be ticked off about you, or she'll rub it in your face, then you'll know. Otherwise you'll cause a huge scene and come off looking like an insecure psychopath when it's probably his sister, his mom, or a friend. Yeah guys do have female friends.

so its impossible that was the mother, sister, or another relative? ok yep thats such an FYL....

Wow, FHL for having a girlfriend that doesn't trust him worth a damn. Try not to jump to conclusions next time.

kitten1323 19

uh HELLO!? its close to thanksgiving, he might have had some relatives coming over now cause they cant make for the holiday. God stop acting so insecure. its 3 words bitch "Who was that?" there you go you crazy psychopathic bitch enjoy your life of making and ass our of yourself

Itasan 0

It's highly possible that she's just a family member or a friend. He has the right to have females over his house and she might just want to spend time with him, especially if she is his relative. It's also close to Thanksgiving. :)

How do you know the girl isn't his sister or cousin visiting? Please don't jump to conclusions. I wouldn't mind if you got suspicious though...he could be cheating. Keep an eye on him for a while. Don't do anything drastic yet.