By Anonymous - 29/07/2009 15:18 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of a year told me he is at the point in his life where he is ready to start a family, get married and have a baby. He also casually stated that he wished he could meet someone he could see himself settling down with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 305
You deserved it 4 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dump him if you want him to be commited.

Well given the fact that you both can't give birth.. But yeah, that sucks.

Comments

Poke_my_mon 0

Wow. Homophobe. Good for you buddy. Maybe you should open your eyes to the 21st century ya dunce.

You make some points but they can be gay if they want, just adopt! Jesus, just because they have a relationship doesn't mean that they are immature, in the real world, people like you keep their opinions to themselves, if they know what's good for them, let the guy live how he wants to!

Oh, i didn't meant yo reply to you, sorry. I was talking to Mr.Essay on Homophobia just above.

shewasalmost18 0

reading your thesis, you obviously go to a great community college, douchebag. i'm guessing "pimpin88" really isn't much of a pimp, but more of a tough internet dweller. feel free to use eharmony.com because we all know you aren't getting any in the real world. pimp.

slipknotted 0

did you at least give him some good sex afterwards?? if not then he is right.

dykeinlove 0

ACTUALLY #12....gay people CAN have kids. If two gay men decide they want to have kids, they can always use thier sperm, and use a surrogate. Also, if two lesbian woman wanted to have kids, they can choose a sperm donor and have kids that way. Gay men know that obviously they cant make a baby together, and lesbian women know that obviously there is a part missing, but there are ways to have kids, so before you decide to come out and be an arrogant asshole, think before you open your mouth. As a lesbian, who has gay friends, i'm here to tell you that we understand the obstacles, and we embrace them. Gay parents are just as competent and capable as straight parents. Get over your homophobic, holier than thou bullshit, and accept people as they are.

Actually a man and a donkey can have kids! Hell a man and god damned washing machine can have kids! Just take the man sperm and use a surrogate.

dramakat11 0

Lesbians can even have one partner donate the egg, have it fertilized by a sperm donor and then have the other partner carry the child so it is both theirs in a way...not biologically but it's one partner's biological child and the other gets to have it so it's pretty cool. All of you motherfuckers spewing your stupid bullshit about how unnatural homosexuality is STFU seriously. The "unnatural" argument is so ******* stupid. If it's so unnatural than why has there been a large homosexual minority of both human and animal populations throughout history? And anyway, unnatural does not equal immoral. If you think so you should get off the ******* internet and give up all of our great technological innovations. You people are seriously mentally challenged. Use your brains!

boatkicker 4

#29 I would LOVE to watch the man/washing machine kid grow up. It would make for a great reality tv show (haha, half kidding. reality tv sucks, but i think if that were the story I'd have to watch anyways). lmao! you just made me day.

dramakat11 0

The difference is a washing machine can't RAISE a child. Your analogies are ridiculous. Raising a child is a far greater responsibility and moral achievement than simply biologically bearing a child.

Maybe he just meant that he doesn't see himself as a part of that stereotypical American dream family. Maybe he was saying that even though he feels he's reached the place where he's ready for these things, he realizes they don't really suit him. Lots of people (gay and straight) feel that way.

@ #12 -- "Two guys can't have kids. Clearly, gay people aren't meant to have relationships." That is logic fail. There is more to having a relationship than being able to reproduce. What about straight relationships in which either the man or woman is infertile? Are they not meant to have relationships either? -- "But don't think for one second that gay people can have kids." The OP was never under the assumption gay people could naturally reproduce. He probably figured his boyfriend of over a year was in a comitted relationship with him, despite the fact that natural child birth was out of the picture. -- "He turned straight. He actually accepted responsibility for himself, and- even though he may have gay urges- is opting to do the RIGHT THING (regardless of how he "feels sexually", it is the right thing to do)." You just sound silly with your "RIGHT THING" in all caps like your opinion is the epitome of morality.

Samurihippo 0

#12 is totally right. I mean, allowing gays to adopt children in to loving, secure homes where they're actually wanted is totally ******* retarded, amirite?