By natalyV - 04/09/2015 15:58

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend has been sulking like a moody kid all day, all because I won't set my phone background to a picture of his dick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 031
You deserved it 3 254

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just tell him it's so big, it won't fit on the screen. Stroke his ego without having to get your hands dirty. ;)

saffy66 34

I'd be a little concerned about what he's using as his own phone background...

Comments

DivineZero 18

Well did he want it to be your lock screen or your home screen?

Stephencharis 14

okay... I agree he is a moody doody kid.,...kids are not supposed to have girlfriends anyway....

Just tell him it's so big, it won't fit on the screen. Stroke his ego without having to get your hands dirty. ;)

Or they could just be like "no thanks if someone else sees that, it's not a conversation I want to have."

I have a feeling that's what OP said, which is why the boyfriend was moody.

The answer he deserves would be more along the lines of, "Sorry, it's just too small to get a clear photo!"

Or how about telling him to put his big boy panties on and get over it? She shouldn't have to pander to him because he's so immature he wants his genitals as her phone background. Your phone is with you at all times out in public, people see that crap.

Maybe it's worth to consider whether to upgrade your boyfriend... to more mature version which is less buggy about stupid things.

saffy66 34

I'd be a little concerned about what he's using as his own phone background...

Say you'll do it only if he does it first. Then maybe he'll understand why you said no.

actually thats a good idea he should put a picture of his dick on his lock screen then maybe he will find out how embarassing is that shit after people take his phone and see his lock screen

Set it as his face and ask if he likes that photo of his dick

I think that would be a photo of her dick

That was my thought exactly since he's being one.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That makes it worse, since that would mean that the boyfriend had set a picture of OP's genitals as a background without her permission. Also, if he then used his phone in public anyone could see the photo, which would again not be fair on the OP.

Well, you can only zoom in so far before an image becomes distorted...

Is he still in middle school? Because that's definitely insecure 12 year old behavior.

91hayek 31

Is this what pre-teens do these days? When I was 12 the closest I came to this was trying to take clear pictures of my face with the gameboy camera without looking like some scrambled t.v image :/

Set it then conveniently leave your phone over at his parents house and see what they think of that...

Why would she purposely put herself in a situation where his parents would think poorly of her? They would come down on her, not him.