By Anonymous - 04/10/2011 16:03 - United States

Today, my boyfriend got drunk and tried to french-kiss my dog. Now he has 12 stitches in his face, and he's insisting we have to get my dog put down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 736
You deserved it 4 234

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Put your boyfriend down for violating your dog.

Instead of getting a new dog, get a new boyfriend.

Comments

I'm not so sure that they would side with the boyfriend in this case. It greatly depends on whether or not ********** is a crime in their jurisdiction. The dog owner could easily argue that the dog is not vicious (providing he's never bitten anyone before) and would never have bitten anyone had he not been provoked by the boyfriend's illegal act. It does kind of make you wonder about the boyfriend's intentions, doesn't it?

Sounds like you should insist he quit drinking... Or you could always get a new boyfriend OP. Either way, if it were me, THE DOG STAYS! Buts that's just me...

Your boyfriend is a dumbass.Goodluck with a dumb bitch like that.

coolsk8rdude 0

please don't kill the Dog. dump the Bf!

Twisted_Angel 17

#94: I'm sorry you're an idiot, but if it came down to my dog or my boyfriend over something like this, you can bet your ass the boyfriend would be gone before my dog was. Don't be an airhead. This was clearly the boyfriends fault for being stupid.

Then kill the dog! But enough about your boyfriend, was it a Rottweiler that attacked him or something?

chubby_choco 17

Ah! I see what you did there...

Wow, 42. Animals are put down for less than that every single day. Look into it. We treat our animals sooo poorly!

naughty_angel94 0

No way u should put him/her down. It was his stupid, drunk ass who tried making out with a dog.

audreyogden1031 0

if he drunk French kissed a dtrange girl she'd probably do the same. You have a smart dog and a dumbass boyfriend. lolz