By thejanamonster - 30/12/2013 19:48 - United States - Geneva

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend found an old nude of me on his best friend's PS3. I had no idea this guy existed until we moved in with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 067
You deserved it 10 089

thejanamonster tells us more.

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now. The nude was taken and sent to an ex that I thought I could trust before I had even met my boyfriend. The "friend" got it from a friend of his that supplies nudes of girls from the city I moved from. The reason I had no idea who the guy was is because he moved to a different state before I met my boyfriend, but they've been friends for a really long time. My boyfriend took it relatively well and things are perfectly fine between us. Hope this clears up some questions I've seen.

Top comments

This happens to me all the time. My stalker takes nudes of me as I undress in front of the open window, do yoga in the nude, watch TV nude, comment on FML in the nude...

Comments

Dom_Olivares 12

Hopefully your boyfriend will believe you and work things out. I would have a hard time handling that situation.

Lichinamo 33

Run! Run away and never return! ... Wait, we /weren't/ quoting The Lion King? Oh, now I look silly.

uh. I truly think its time to figure out who this dude is, how he got a nude of you, what the hell is wrong w/ him, & whether or not you feel comfy w/ him around...

badmandilon 19

There is a possibility that she posted that picture a while ago and he just got it from that source. OP doesn't sound like he was spying on her, it was a nude that probably she took herself. But if it isn't that way, how would she agree to move with somebody she doesn't know anyway?

That was pretty much my impression too. OP's not wondering about the provenance of the picture or claiming he's a creepster which to me implies that it's an old nude that she took herself and either stored unsecurely or passed along to someone who didn't keep it close.

badmandilon 19

OP proved my theory right after she commented. She took herself a nude and shared it.

Even if his acquisition of that picture was innocent (relatively speaking) it would beg the question of how the OP and her boyfriend will handle living with a guy who's seen her naked, that isn't her boyfriend or doctor.

Was the nude picture one you had taken? If so, damn, your boyfriend is in some deep shit.

when he is not home go check his closet to make sure there is not a shrine of you hidden in the back