By thejanamonster - 30/12/2013 19:48 - United States - Geneva

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend found an old nude of me on his best friend's PS3. I had no idea this guy existed until we moved in with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 067
You deserved it 10 089

thejanamonster tells us more.

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now. The nude was taken and sent to an ex that I thought I could trust before I had even met my boyfriend. The "friend" got it from a friend of his that supplies nudes of girls from the city I moved from. The reason I had no idea who the guy was is because he moved to a different state before I met my boyfriend, but they've been friends for a really long time. My boyfriend took it relatively well and things are perfectly fine between us. Hope this clears up some questions I've seen.

Top comments

This happens to me all the time. My stalker takes nudes of me as I undress in front of the open window, do yoga in the nude, watch TV nude, comment on FML in the nude...

Comments

I can only imagine how your boyfriend reacted.

good friend share everything ya know what they say

that is why you dont send nudes to people .

oneofthosegirls_fml 11

Maybe you should be keeping your nudes more private. Ydi Unless your handing nudes in person your at risk for others to see them

Someone could still scan them to a computer and hand them out, but thats not the issue here. The best friend should not have had them.

sarahbevan20 11

Hold on guys. You keep saying she sent it to him, but the FML clearly says that she didnt know this guy existed until she saw the nude on his ps3. This implies that shes living with a man that stalked her and took provocative pictures of her. Just to clear the air for the people who misread the FML :)

Occam's Razor implies she gave the pic to her boyfriend and he passed it around to his friends.

Perhaps the OP has some nudes lurking on the internet somewhere? I'd be intrigued to hear a bit more background.

Ermm how did he get the nude if you don't know him

mzdaisylynn 12

You never met his best friend and he never talked about him before you two moved in together? Have you been together for one day?