By Noname - 13/02/2009 03:46 - United States

Today, my boyfriend dumped me because he said the relationship was too tough for him. When I asked for an example, he responded, "Like, I don't have enough time to play World of Warcraft." FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 644
You deserved it 7 882

Same thing different taste

Top comments

krawr 0

My boyfriend and I play WoW together...it's basically how we bond...

Matisse_fml 0

I played Wow for about two years and finally broke free of it. It's funny that when you hear two people talk about the game and quitting, you can replace Wow with "crack" and it still makes sense. For example, "I quit Wow two months ago and whenever someone mentions it, I still get a little sad and anxious."

Comments

My boyfriend plays WoW a lot...One weekend, he didn't understand why I was upset when he could spend the night with me and he gave it up to go on a raid. I deleted WoW off my computer after that night cuz I don't wanna turn into that. **** WoW... But I'm still with him...so I guess that's sort of my fault. FML, lol.

You're better off without him, trust me.

If I don't have enough time to game, I tell my husband to shush. And vice versa. Guess it takes a gamer to know one.

ktl_fml 0

you're better off. dating a guy who plays WOW is as bad as dating a girl who likes twilight.

Those are two completely separate things. Ones totally gay and involving necrophilia and beastialty and one is killing bosses to get loot.

CaliforniaGirl_fml 0

World of Warcraft is for losers. and i agree with #43

Maybe he is one of those crazies with a "WOW girlfriend".. who is actually a dude.

my ex was obsessed with that game. i went to his house for christmas when we were together and the second we walked in the door he rushed to the computer to play wow you are better off without him.

alwaysalady 0

Anyone who lets something fake, like a game, overtake what's real, should be avoided like the plague.