By rinala - 01/07/2012 07:07

Today, my boyfriend decided to start an argument and storm off the train we were on. Two stops later, ticket inspectors hopped on the train. He had our tickets. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 814
You deserved it 3 222

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your boyfriend is a massive drama queen.

Another situation where the man gets off too early... Shame...

Comments

ChrisTheCalm 9
perdix 29

Let's go full-on paranoid and say the boyfriend tipped off the inspectors to get on before your stop, but after the one he planned to storm off on. What a bastard!

Pronouns refer to the last proper noun that fits the gender. The sentence suggests the ticket inspector had your tickets.

Thumbs up for reenacted the douchy argument OP had with her boyfriend.

Actually, pronouns refer to the last proper noun that fits the gender AND quantity (singular or plural). If OP had said "ticket inspector" rather than "ticket inspectors," you'd be correct. Stop embarrassing the real grammar Nazis.

You couldn't help it that your boyfriend stormed off the train. But why would you stay on the train while you knew he had the tickets? If you didn't know, YDI a bit for being that little circumspect. If you did know, Y(totally)DI for staying on the train without tickets.

I love how the always say decided to start an argument like he was sitting there bored and thought. Hmmm. Let's start an argument that will pass the time... Maybe you deserved it? Always carry your own ticket You must of been a real bitch for him to storm off a train. Sucks to be you op. good luck

Or her boyfriend is a massive drama queen.

Maybe, or maybe the op deserved it and he stormed of with good reason.

Or maybe you're a brain-dead dumb-**** who thinks the woman is automatically at fault in any given situation.

Epikouros 31

How did your boyfriend end up with your ticket? Did he perhaps pay for the both of you?

olpally 32

What a dick... And you put up with him?? Lol, good lord...

Tell the ticket inspectors that someone has your ticket, give them the name of the person, address and description. Obviously they would find the indervidual somewhere on the train if they're inspecting tickets because they have to check everyone at some stage. Problem solved.

Sorry, I didn't see that he stormed OFF the train (and for some reason, FML wouldn't let me edit). I'm pretty sure they would also have an option where you can mail the fine and the ticket back to the company who issued the fine in the first place.

What did u do common you innocent bystandard your telling us we should see that glowing halo on you head?

What? Your write like you're speaking with a hand full of marbles in your mouth.

*You write God ******* dammit, autocorrect! Now I look like a hypocritical douche bag!

Lol fucktard i did not know the grammar police were out today in full force

DON'T YOU LAUGH AT ME, MARBLE MUNCHER!!! >:O

unknown_user5566 26

All I pictured from this interaction was someone with a mouthful of broken teeth from munching on marbles.

Maybe you should have gotten off with him?