By Anonymous - 01/03/2013 12:02 - United States - Belmont

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me, because he didn't trust himself not to cheat on me. What? FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 749
You deserved it 4 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well I guess that's better than him cheating on you. I mean, he's not the kind of scum that sees some hot piece of meat and jus thinks, "hey I wanna screw that chick, to hell with my girlfriend." Although the way he's worried about cheating, he should probably get help for sex addiction or something.

I think this is very responsible. If he knows he's not mature enough for a real relationship, it's better to end things quickly, and with less heartache.

Comments

Atleast he told you now. Most guys just cheat on you. It seems like he truly cares, but couldn't get over his urge.

How is this an FML he saved you alot of heartache by ending things beforr he cheated. At least he's honest.

dr_snow_bear 29

You get the "Dodged a Bullet" award. Congratulations and better luck next time.

JTHomer 13

He did the right thing..kinda sucks if you have feelings for him, but he was a good man making a good decision not for himself but for you. He doesnt want to cheat on you so he's breaking it off because he may get the opportunity to and doesnt trust himself to say no because maybe hes weak willed. Hes trying to do the right thing now to stop a wrong thing later.

ColbyGB 13

It's probably best for you then

That's good because he was a douche for "not trusting himself" to cheat. I hope you find someone better... FYL.

Bunny21 11

Wow this is a first! At least he had the decency to be honest with you and let you go now before hurting you by cheating. Can't say he's a total dick hole right.

The boy did the right thing. Now find a man you deserve.