By carla6991 - 09/10/2013 20:16 - United States - Dade City

Today, my boyfriend blew me off yet again because he claims he has a responsibility as a "crew leader" to train and recruit members at all times, to accommodate all time zones. GTA V is ruining our relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 256
You deserved it 7 934

carla6991 tells us more.

carla6991 13

I actually do play with him and am commissioner of the crew and am a bit of a gamer myself. However, I require a bit more than 2 hours of sleep and don't feel like playing during every bit of spare time I have. We had a talk about it last night though and he agreed to cut down when I'm home from work so we'll see!

Top comments

krash357_fml 7

Join the crew! Totally worth it!

The only way to solve this is to get another console, get GTA V, join his crew, and then once you get close enough as a team after multiple rounds of robberies and joyrides, systematically kill everyone off in your crew and blackmail them into leaving. Then, once your boyfriend is reduced to an emotional wreck, send him a message that states: "You should have spent more time with me." Or you can ask him to spend more time with you. That works too.

Comments

There should be time for you and the game equally so it can be fair.

After reading this, I'm even more glad that I haven't played a video game since Starcraft. And so is Mrs. Bastard.

perdix 29

The more I read FML, the more I think that there are a few men who genuinely love being in the company of women and they should have harems, while the rest can play video games and ********** and occasionally purchase the services of a prostitue.

CoffeeChickBlows 13
perdix 29

#36, auto-political-correct purposely screws up words it doesn't like, DYAPC!

TheDrifter 23

Perdix may be on to something here. Prostitutes are seriously cheaper than girlfriends, or so I'm told. I'm not sure I could deal with a harem, I scramble for cover with just one woman mad at me. Nagging in quardaphonic stereo would be torture.

perdix 29

#60, it's counter-intuitive. When you are stuck with one woman, she can afford to nag you. With the harem, the non-naggers get the sugar, so that behavior just disappears.

jonahwalzer 12

Idk why girls put up with extreme gamers like that, once your gone they will know what they are missing out on.

Any guy who puts a game above a girl is a complete idiot. #35, gl having a relationship with a game.

Needs a "coffee" feature, just sayin.