By carla6991 - 09/10/2013 20:16 - United States - Dade City

Today, my boyfriend blew me off yet again because he claims he has a responsibility as a "crew leader" to train and recruit members at all times, to accommodate all time zones. GTA V is ruining our relationship. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 256
You deserved it 7 934

carla6991 tells us more.

carla6991 13

I actually do play with him and am commissioner of the crew and am a bit of a gamer myself. However, I require a bit more than 2 hours of sleep and don't feel like playing during every bit of spare time I have. We had a talk about it last night though and he agreed to cut down when I'm home from work so we'll see!

Top comments

krash357_fml 7

Join the crew! Totally worth it!

The only way to solve this is to get another console, get GTA V, join his crew, and then once you get close enough as a team after multiple rounds of robberies and joyrides, systematically kill everyone off in your crew and blackmail them into leaving. Then, once your boyfriend is reduced to an emotional wreck, send him a message that states: "You should have spent more time with me." Or you can ask him to spend more time with you. That works too.

Comments

Women were warned before GTA came out that this would happen...

You must not be very attractive, or your boyfriend is gay. Or you put out too easily from the start now he's bored. Or your not putting out enough.

babyshaft408 8

Love it. Join the crew. So worth it

YeaSo3 14

Don't let it .play with him sometimes its fun. but tell him don't lie too it only makes v things worse

No, SocialClub is ruining your relationship.

Easy one, IGNORE hime completly, once he realize you are accepting this he will try harder to keep you happy

Younger individuals have the right to play games too. I understand why a parent would not want their child to get addicted to violent video games, but once the child is older, he/she will end up getting the games anyway. Might as well teach kids good gaming habits and how to use moderation when playing games instead of just telling them they can't have the game they want.

ok..ur sending mixed messages...he blew you off is bad..right?

My boyfriend & I play GTA V together and it's making our relationship stronger lol maybe you should try.