By iheartexes - 06/11/2010 04:52 - United States

Today, my boyfriend bailed on our one year anniversary celebration because his ex girlfriend asked him to go to a wedding with her and pose as her fake boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 280
You deserved it 4 092

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Unload him. I've been down that road. Means his heart still pines for her. He'll never be faithful to you. Lose him. Cry and get over it. He's not worth the effort.

CoachLlama 5

Sounds like a nice guy, only problem is he is being nice to the wrong chick. So yeah, you can allow him to be a "playa" or you can look for someone a bit more considerate to your feelings.

Hopersz 0

Thats messed up. I would have been pist the hell off and would give him a piece of my mind, if I were you. Are you sure he posed as the fake bf? Punk his ass and give him a taste of his own medicine

Considering your boyfriend's clear priorities, suggest to him that he make the arrangement permanent (in other words, kick him to the curb)

cali425 0

I agree with 13. I've been in the same situation and it didn't work out, & now I am in an even BETTER relationship with someone who truly cares about me. So dump him & get over him. But he is NOT worth your tears sweety.

That shows where his heart really is...And probably his dick too..

vansgirl327 0

I would of left him! that's messed up u can find someone better!

franwins0827 7

That's messed up, and grounds for a breakup. She could have found another guy to "pose as her boyfriend" for an event, sounds like it's not over between those two. Dump him and find someone who respects you.

justanotherbird 19

Get a stand-in boyfriend for your anniversary and show him the pictures. On a serious note, dump him faster than a flaming bag of dog shit.

senam 1

he's such a jerk!!!!!dump him!!!!