By raebelle - 02/06/2011 17:32 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I went shooting. While I was showing him how to properly hold and adjust a rifle, he accidentally pulled the trigger. The gun kicked back and hit me in the face, breaking my nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 637
You deserved it 10 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xGabri3L 3

He hasn't the slightest ******* clue about real firearms, he clearly DOES play Call of Duty...

Comments

shoulda been in the kitchen, YDI

rawrzorz17 0

it's like those commercials on tru tv! =D

I love how you must have gone through those safety rules with him before you let him handle the rifle. I don't know, maybe always pointing it down range, always keeping your finger off the trigger, keeping the safety on until you are ready to fire, etc. Just some ideas.....

clumbsy_at_best 0

this has happened to me before:/

At least you weren't actually shot. I mean definitely a plus right?

raelynj24 3

I can fire a gun properly…I'm a 12 yr.old girl………

Privations_fml 3

I've seen 5 year olds shoot. What's your point?

morgan020 0

My 3 yr old son can shoot a gun and I learned when I was little too. I'm a better shot than my husband when it comes to a rifle but he's better at following with a shotgun than I am.

You guys teach 3 years old kids how to shoot guns, seriously ? : / that's messed up !

morgan020 0

it's a BB gun and yes we do. we live in the country and he has to know how to properly handle the responsibilities of a gun. he is around guns way too often to be careless with them. he knows they are dangerous and won't touch them unless my husband or I hand it to him. I would rather teach him how to handle it the correct way at an early age than have him misuse one and get hurt or hurt someone else. it's just like swim lessons you teach them early to help prevent an accident in the future.

what I think is sad is that you dad to teach a man how to use a gun. better luck next time and hope ur ok