By blabbermouth - 08/10/2012 17:26 - South Africa - Port Elizabeth

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I made love for the first time. Before we left his house so he could walk me home, I fixed my hair by the hall mirror and joked about having serious sex hair. My boyfriend quickly reminded me that his incredibly religious mother was in the next room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 071
You deserved it 37 312

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MorganXAlexander 6

You had sex with his religious mother in the house? Disrespectful

This is one time where a grammar nazi is needed. Did they: Have sex with his mother, in her house? Or did they Have sex, with her mother in the house. Kind of like good old uncle jack and his horse.

Comments

Dumbest thing ever, you ****** while your boyfriends mother was in the house. Who the **** does that?

Marrach 7

I'll tell you..Disrespectful "asshats".

I didn't know normal people like almost getting caught having sex, naked with dicks n ******* n boobs out, and it's one of thems mom/dad.

KingCeltic77 18

So you did it while she is in the house and she doesn't seem to notice, and you say sex she gets all mad? You're all dumbasses.

agtxero 2

some comments should be kept to yourself ;)

Sometimes having sex in one of the parents house isn't a completely stupid thing. Like if you are both paying rent. Especially if you only do it while the parents are asleep, on the complete opposite side of the house, and are also making sure to be quiet. Or if they are not home. Depends on your situation.

zuzupetalsYO 11

You did it while his mom was home? Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

infamous56 0

You people need relax. It's really not a big deal and reading all of your comments are very irritating. We r in the 21st century get Over it

75- exactly this. It's their choice, no one knows if the mother was at home from the start, middle or they just hung out upstairs till the mom came home. But that's irrelevant... People are going to have sex, to everyone saying she's going to hell and saying she's a terrible person, shut the hell up.

lelo007 11

I think people are just pointing out that the level of respect here is none. My mom allowed my ex to live with us, and the only time anything happened is if we were COMPLETELY alone. If my mom is completely supporting me and paying my rent, I think I can keep it in my pants long enough to not do it with family around if that we're my mom's wishes.

I hope she didn't hear you because when you meet her it's going to be awkward.

How romantic! (sarcasm), I bet she was enjoying it too!

BieberIsMyBabee 0

So after the big special "First time" he just walked you home? .. That doesn't sound very um romantic .