By smurfisurfer1 - 12/12/2011 07:44 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I got into trouble with his mother for me still being at their house at 1:00 am. I'm 24, he's 22 and we really were studying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 866
You deserved it 4 928

Same thing different taste

Top comments

duckie227 22

You kept him up past his bed time and made mommy mad. Bad girlfriend...

Comments

BgNo guys. Let be mature people and say the truth. The guy was StuffIt his school work while his girlfriend was studying new "techniques" when they're getting it in while studying his region with her mouth. Multi-tasking on the girlfriend's part.

itsame0987 18

Sorry op.. Her house her rules. Doesn't matter why you were there or what you were doing. That does suck though, next time study at your place?

YDI!!! It's her house! You're old enough to live on your own so, do it!!!

Things are not the same as they were when you were young. Stuff costs more nowadays, it's not easy to move out for someone who's studying.

I agree that "you should be living on your own" isn't applicable to everyone, and isn't really fair considering how expensive that is on top of trying to get an education. But as long as you're under someone else's roof, you need to respect them, and when they say you should leave before 1AM, you get your ass home.

Wow the mom is 22!!!! How old i ypu BF

Well she birthed it would it really be a small surprise? Lol

Ydi. You're both old enough to where you should have apartments

duckie227 22

28 - why move in with a boyfriend/girlfriend, in a HOUSE which you can't just break a lease with, if you don't plan on marrying the person you are investing the time and money into a house with?