By Humpday - 29/05/2016 21:36 - United States

Today, my boyfriend accused me of cheating on him, all because I shaved my legs on a Wednesday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 138
You deserved it 1 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

When people behave so irrational I can't help but think it's their guilt speaking.

No, no. It's Tuesday so you can get through hump day smoothly.

Comments

Shave his legs and she what she says.

FalloutScrolls 25

#43 I love that you used Pi for the version #!

#43 I love that you used Pi for the version #!

Goblin182 26

My wife did the same to me because I shave my face on a Tuesday.

That's a strange reason to break up with somebody. He is being immature.

ohthebloodygore 16

Wild leap. How dare you break up with them, OP.

I cheated on my gf just to shave my face on Tuesday

larkspur15 2

doesn't sound like a relationship based on trust and mutual respect. be careful op, he sounds really jealous and controlling

You know, not everyone who suspects their partner is cheating is a cheat with guilt issues. Could it be that something like this has happened to them before and they are just realising the signs? Or could it be that they are just having a rough time emotionally and it's leaving them drained, insecure, freaking out because they know they have a good thing and are terrified to lose it? I've seen so many FML's that I've wanted to comment on, but I can't help but to relate to the op's other half. Personally I think they just need a bit of time, care, consideration, and hell, perhaps just a compliment or a thank you for a mundane task.

Why? When do you normally shave them?

Hmm... You sound a little bitter.