By ouch - 29/05/2016 23:27 - United States - Las Vegas

Today, my wheelchair was delivered. My brother and I were messing around with it when he rolled over my already injured foot. At least surgery is next week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 980
You deserved it 3 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just be careful. You don't want anything happening to make it worse before the surgery.

why, why is it always the injured foot to go under the bus again?!

Comments

Just be careful. You don't want anything happening to make it worse before the surgery.

why, why is it always the injured foot to go under the bus again?!

Wow how could he have rolled it over your injured foot? How could he do that to you? He must've been pretty careless

I think you got what you deserved. Doesn't you foot hurt bad enough that you have to go in for surgery.

I'm a bit curious to know how one can deserve something like this?

#9, he only has the wheelchair because he needs it for his injured foot, yet he and his brother were messing around with it in such a way that it rolled over that foot. It seems like a pretty good rule of thumb to not mess around with something you only have because you're injured, no? Especially when there's a chance that you could further injure yourself with the thing that's supposed to help your injury.

Thank you for backing me up #13. I'm sorry if I didn't make what I was trying to say clear. Hope everyone had a nice memorial day

Why is it always the already injured body part?

It's only logical, since it's already injured, it could as well keep getting injured rather than let other body parts suffer as well. It's called taking one for the team, or in this case, taking multiple for the team.

Because it's more of an FML than if it just rolled over your normal foot

That's what you get for screwing around.

Sometimes people like to mess around, and things happen. It's not always a YDI kind of thing

I'm guessing your parents often told you that things you were playing with were not a toy. "The dishwasher is not a toy," "The chair is not a toy," "The shovel is not a toy." Now that you are older, everything is a toy to you! I may be wrong, but that's how I picture it, and it's awesome to be an adult!

Knee scooters are where it's at, for the record! If it's an option, that is :)