By melly - 14/12/2010 19:10 - United States

Today, my boss went out for a few hours. My coworkers saw this as an opportunity to take a 2 hour lunch without getting caught. I stayed at the office to answer the phone, while streaming videos which is a big no no. My boss came back early and caught me, they're all still taking lunch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 507
You deserved it 10 687

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And you're upset because you were the only one caught? You're just as bad as they are. The only difference is that you were dumb enough to get caught. If you're lucky enough to keep your job, then DO YOUR JOB, dumbass.

And what are the consequences for you? and the rest of the employees? guess your boss wasn't too happy with them either. Just rat them out and try to make yourself look better, lol

Comments

You should OF followed the crowd, geez op ever heard of peer pressure? Or better yet, you should OF stayed at the office and done your f'in job, douche.

Why does everyone say should OF... I hope you all know it's should HAVE.

My comment was merely to annoy all the grammar Nazis. Of course I know it is should have, hence why the 'of' was capitalised. I've seen that same mistake corrected more than once on this fml alone. Besides, that's how we talk in Texas yall. :)

#106 thank you kind fellow. I was just fixin to correct that there mistake that I had just gone and done made.

I'll be honest I was mostly just joking about because you said your last comment was for the grammar nazi's. I honestly don't care that much if people make mistakes since I make many of my own. I honestly only care about the grammar issues on the comments calling other people stupid/retarded/morons etc.

YDI should have gone with the crowd or not watched streaming videos. You know there's a chance of him coming back.

doofinsmurf 0

It's your fault, artard. Should have paid more attention like Cheech and Chong. Wait WUT >_<

Ryonix 0