By Anonymous - 02/09/2009 09:39 - New Zealand

Today, my boss rang me for the 5th time on my day off. Frustrated I pushed 'ignore' and yelled a string of obscenities at my phone. Turns out I pushed 'talk'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 560
You deserved it 50 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Today, I kept calling my employee. She wouldn't pick up. the last time she actually picked up and started yelling foul language. I was just trying to find out why she was taking her day off a day early. FML

LMAO LMAO LMAO. next time read before pushing :)

Comments

"Boo hoo. I have a job and I have to do work." That's you.

"boo hoo im a retard who cant read thats its the Op's day off" thats you....

NaziZombie 0

I am really fighting apathy on this one, then again, i dont care

almost all phones have a feature called "VIP mode". Its basically a feature where only "important people" actually causes your phone to ring, the non-important simply go into voice mail. If you don't have a "VIP mode", try looking for "Meeting Mode" or something along those lines. Once you activate this profile/mode you will need to go to "customize", "personalize" or "edit" depending on the brand of phone your using and look for a field where you can select either contacts or simply enter numbers. Add the people you actually like and ignore the people you could live with not hearing from for a while. YDI for not actually using the full capabilities of your phone, for not having patience, for not picking up phone and simply say "no, i'm not coming in on my day off" and/or for not caring about your job enough where IF they were calling you to ask you to come in - you ignored it...

jaredletolover 0
deja54 0

Why would you ignore his calls in the first place?

mrose57 0

Good for you! Life offers rare opportunities to let people know what you REALLY think and you did it. my supervisor just did something similar - thinking she'd hung up from a frustrating call she said loudly "******* idiot!". The connection was still open and the guy heard. I laughed until I almost wet my pants.

YDI, get a real job. Obviously if your boss has that much time on his hands and he's irritating people on their day off you must work somewhere pretty damn lame.

"...That's something to be proud of That's a life you can hang your hat on That's a chin held high as the tears fall down A gut sucked in, a chest stuck out Like a small town flag a-flyin' Or a newborn baby cryin' In the arms of the woman that you love That's something to be proud of..." or be ashamed of. but lets not do that

this is fake its just like a commericial i saw