By Liz - 26/03/2016 19:26 - United States - Torrance

Spicy
Today, my boss/husband fired me from my job because I didn't sleep with him last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 326
You deserved it 3 622

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's 100% illegal and not okay, he can't fire you without just cause. Bring it up to HR as soon as possible

Comments

Serve him with wrongful termination lawsuit/divorce papers.

ashyash90 8

that's very illegal so no he didn't unless he too wants to lose his job, report him!

That's ok he'll hire you this afternoon for a BJ!

corky1992 33

This is a mess this is a conflict of interest to start with !!!!!

I feel like it could be he's firing her out of fun. like if I'm just messing with my wife I be like "you know what, your fired you didn't give me some! " more like a joke/prank. I'm probably gonna get down voted for this oh well.

thenetflox 4

Because for one jokes usually involve a punchline or , I don't know, humour? And two if it was just a joke she wouldn't have made an FML about it. Common sense.

I think you might be able to get your job back. Might need to sleep with the boss. Only you can decide if it's worth it.

Not worth it. That is abusive and controlling behaviour on his part, sexual harassment and attempted rape and as GhostFox said, taking away her income and connections. It is disgusting.

just because he's your husband doesn't make this okay. it was sexual harassment and you can and should sue.