By flyakite - 22/08/2014 03:53 - United States

Today, my boss decided our 4 year relationship was unethical, so she broke up with me, then terminated my employment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 138
You deserved it 6 605

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hoopgrug 5

Without knowing more about it, I hesitate to offer unsolicited advice, but is there someone you could report this to?

Comments

Congratulations, you are going to make a TON of money of this. Hire a lawyer immediately. Follow his instructions. The start working on finding a new job. You are going to come out WAY ahead.

Report her for sexual harassment -- then it'll be FHL!

Never get your honey where you get your money, rule number one

Now that REALLY sucks. Sorry OP...good luck with the job hunt...

This is the polar opposite of FML. You have been given the perfect sexual harassment lawsuit. Lawyer Up!

That is unfair dismissal OP. Fight it with all you have. Don't let him win. That is not fair

Don't let HER win. Read the OP again... Why are women always and automatically assuming, it must be the guy who behaves like an asshole? Women can be assholes too, you know, and often even bigger one than men.

krystenk93 23

Maybe next time, don't date your boss? Dumbass!

Axel5238 29

Don't date your boss/co-worker/employee it causes so many problems. There is a ton of advice in magazines, books and online. There is almost no reason not to know this was a bad idea and it was going to come back at you.