By LynzG - 01/02/2011 05:56

Today, my boss called me Ashley. My name doesn't even start with an A. I even wear a name tag. You would think after nearly four years, your boss would remember your name. Every time he speaks to me, it's a different name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 826
You deserved it 4 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And so you never know when he's referring to you...

so your boss can't remember your name. maybe he's just messing around. wouldn't stress too much about it.

Comments

MY BOSS DID THE SAME THING! so I quit :D

Acousticpixie14 6

Well, Ashley, maybe you should try doing something worth remembering. Then maybe he might make the effort to remember what your name is.

like a boss. Don't worry Ashley, your ex-boyfriend still dreams about you...

TryptamineDreame 0

Maybe you should ask him for a name tag since he can never get your name right, after a while he will remember your name and you won't have to wear it anymore. :)

-and maybe you should try reading the whole FML :)

Lolz I love people like that. I always get called "milly"

CrAzY_MaN100 0

maybe hes always drunk or high

my boss knows my name after 2 months. you have to make a difference at your job and make yourself known.

the boss is hardly ever there. so that doesn't really work, good try though.

When I worked at my old job, my boss was being transferred and on his last day he came over to me and shook my hand and was like, "it's been great working with you, tiffany." Not my name :/

YDI for still working at a job that makes you wear name tags. Now fix your crooked paper hat and go mop the restrooms, the toilet overflowed!

I'm in college you dumb shit. so that's the type of job you have during that time. a full time one isn't an option.