By kalamar5 - 25/05/2014 20:54 - Norway - Sarpsborg

Today, my boss bitched me out for doing some random web browsing while waiting for some documents I needed to arrive, then went back to his desk and went on Facebook, thinking I couldn't see. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 814
You deserved it 5 465

Same thing different taste

Top comments

boxbrandon11 20

Send him a notification to play FarmVille!

Comments

91hayek 31

Maybe he was doing work stuff on facebook?

Yeah...that's what they all say. Same excuse applies to pornhub if you sell it right.

yzzami 17

#29, you do realize many companies have facebook pages as a means to advertise right?

Well he needs to check is own intentions before taking you out for your leasure...you actually had a resin though

Bosses just suck. Most end up with a superiority complex.

SherBear133 7

Your boss can do what he wants, because he's THE boss. He can take a random time off, show up late, or not even show up at all. He might be lazy or the biggest ass ever! Yea, unfair right? That's the perk of being a boss though. You, on the other hand, are being paid by your boss to do your job. If you want to have the right to browse the web while on the job, then I suggest finding another boss that will allow that or being your own boss. That's simply the way it is.

pitbull998 1

I'm so glad you said that. Authority doesn't mean anything to people anymore. The boss can do what he wants with his time and it's none of his employees business. However, what the employees do is his business... Get over yourselves people. You choose where you work, and if you don't like what your boss is doing, freakin find another job.

His boss may not be the one writing the checks. He could just be a supervisor appointed by someone else. And while, yes, having authority she's does give one more freedom to do as one pleases at work, the best leaders lead by example. This FML, and the reactions it has incited, just goes to show what a bad policy it is for a boss to do what he tells his employees not to do. It fosters disrespect and poor morale.

what a pompous asshole that guy. **** him sideways. no lube

like I tell my guys, dont do as I do. do as I say. dont like it find another job.

hes the one who signs your paycheck. he can do what he wants.

take a photo save it for later.... you should be smart enough to figure out how to use it against him at some point

sometimes the boss can do what he wants too, even if he tell you not to. ( like go online)