By Anonymous - 27/08/2015 12:43 - United Kingdom - Bexley

Today, my bitch of a sister broke my new phone, which took me months of work to earn. Her excuse? If I didn't want her to break it, I shouldn't have let her use it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 641
You deserved it 2 438

Same thing different taste

Comments

Do the same back, and use the same excuse. Then ask her how she felt.

Coming from a 14 year old. ARE YOU SERIOUS???

@34... I'm just going out on a limb here, but I'd say no, 14 is not serious.

Careful #44, #14 might take a chainsaw to that limb...

@14: Obviously, it's the only logical thing to do: break phone, break neck. Perfectly balanced solution.

Sounds like she did this on purpose and came up with a bullshit excuse to justify what she did. Karma will find her.

**** karma, that takes too long. Sign that lil bitch up for ads and give her number to people known for selling personal info. Get her back through others. I of course do agree that she was hopefully punished, like getting her ass handed to her.

olpally 32

Force her to buy you a new phone... After you strangle her first..

backdoorman010 9

well I am guessing you won't ever make that mistake again

1.Kidnap her phone 2.Threaten to break it 3.Make her buy you a new phone 4.??? 5.Profit

Ask to borrow her expensive object and break it for revenge, also repeat what she said.

leogachi 15

People like your sister are why I don't let anyone use my electronics. I'm not saying that's what you should have done, because you couldn't have known that beforehand, but I definitely recommend it for the future.

Get your parents to make the shit pay for a new one.