By Emily - 03/08/2010 23:54 - United States

Spicy
Today, my best friend who I've known since high school is getting married. I'm supposed to give a toast during the reception about how great the bride and groom are. I've been sleeping with the groom for the past 7 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 305
You deserved it 149 679

Same thing different taste

Top comments

uh. well done. i suppose now, you can give a speech about how awesome you know the groom will be in bed with your best friend! you're the bestest best friend in the whooole world~

Nightxx 0

Id hate to have you as a friend! **** her life not yours..hey maybe in your toast you can hint out what a ***** you are :D

Comments

loserboii 11

Sounds like there is a freak-in-the-sheet

perdix 29

Well, you've really done your research for the speech! You'll be disappointing investigative journalists everywhere if your speech doesn't include details about the groom's **** that you found while working undercover.

Well now your job is way easy, you can actually give a speech about how "Good" the groom really is!! lol... u suck at being a friend! who needs enemy's with friends like you!!!!

Well arn't you just a dirty *****. YDI for being a backstabbing ****.

wow you and him really suck karma is gnu get you guys good jaja

How do u know it's not her? Just curious. :-)

ohthebloodygore 16

Comes up on scene girl as well. Point is if you're going to fake your picture, don't use someone who's known.

I have a question, did you know that they were in a relationship, OP? Because if they've been going out long enough to be getting married, and she's your best friend, then you should have known, in which case, you're a horrible best friend for sleeping with her partner. However if you didn't know, you might want to mention it to her as it shows that he's willing to cheat on her, and if you really are a friend to her you'll tell her that she's making a mistake. Granted it could ruin your friendship, but if you really didn't know, then I'm sure you'll be able to work around it. Actually, you should tell her whether or not you knew, because she doesnt need a friend like you if you slept with him knowing about their relationship.

xACIDDx 0

I was wondering that myself... But, I assumed that since they are "best friends", OP would definatly know who her friend was getting married to. Also, Her friend has most likely been with this guy for a while.