By Anonymous - 01/04/2016 01:54 - Australia - Stafford

Today, my best friend finally broke up with her knob of a boyfriend. This would be great except now my boyfriend of two years has broken up with me because she's finally single. She introduced us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 508
You deserved it 1 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

groza528 17

When she rejects him, you'd better not take him back.

Ali_Br_fml 33

Damn, that's shit luck on your part. If he's like that though, he's not really worth it anyway.

Comments

You must feel like shit OP. If your friend says yes to him ditch em both and find people who really love you

What a dick. I hope your friend rejects him, and if she dosen't then leave her and find people who treat you right!

Euw? I hope your friend tells him to **** off.

Please do a follow up, sorry that happened.

prodigy2013 4

What nobody understands is that this is real life. If I liked a girl enough while she was taken and she introduced me to some1 that I do not like as much as her I would do the same thing. OP was the guys #2 why stay with #2 when your #1 is finally available

Darkreign333 23

You're a terrible person too. Why date someone you would leave so easily?

If someone did that to my best friend, their chance would instantly be 0. Not only did you hurt her by being a complete dick, it's creepy as **** to date her to stick close to another girl. Whether I liked the guy or not, if he did that Id want nothing to do with him.

In general if you do that to someone you're a terrible ******* person, but especially so when the case is between best friends. What you're doing is basically leading someone on until you have the chance to get what you actually want. You're wasting their time when they could be looking for someone that actually cares for them, instead of being with a jerk who will bail the first chance he gets. If you're waiting for someone, it's hard, by why not just stay single, or have casual things, like friends with benefits or something. If someone did this to my best friend because I was finally available, I'd tell them to go **** themselves, because they certainly won't be with me for doing that to my best friend. Then they'd be cut out of both our lives, my loyalty to her is infinite, especially to a guy that treated her like she is disposable.

takeittoem 8

If he spent the entire relationship looking for someone "better," you are 100% better off without him. Also... what an asshole!