By Kendra_Nine - 16/01/2013 18:28 - Canada - Toronto

Today, my 8-year-old sister matter-of-factly said that she's going to get married before me if I don't stop wearing track pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 717
You deserved it 31 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She is right, yoga pants is the way to go.

MrBrightside21 20

Or don't wear any pants. Yeah, yeah, the cops don't like it, but the ladies always give me a second look. Single by choice.

Comments

WeAreRisen 6

Do you wear a burberry cap too? And run around with a cheap bottle of wine that you refer to as "the good shit"?

Just let yourself go! Marriage is overrated!

Pensu 12

Jeeze a lot of body police came out of the woodwork for this one. Wear whatever you like! Any dude who would avoid getting in a relationship with you because of the kind of *pants* you wear really isn't worth working toward marriage with.

A lot of people seem convinced you'll find a person you "loves you for you" no matter what you look like and you should just wear whatever and no one else should ever say anything. For someone so young to point it out it sounds like either you aren't wearing nice track pants (ill-fitting, old, bad style) or you're wearing them far too often. If you wear the same thing every day or constantly stayed dressed in athletic gear or track pants it does send the image that you really don't care what you wear or the image you present to others. You could miss out on a great guy who would "love you for you" but didnt get the chance to know you because you look sloppy.

How about op just wears whatever pants she wants because it's her body, her wardrobe, and her choice?

OP should be able to wear whatever she wants. In my opinion, some of the prettiest girls are the ones who look pretty without any effort. No crop tops, skin tight yogas, etc... Just athletic shorts and t shirts kind of girls.

Mortoli 30

heres an idea when you get married before her... wear track pants underneath ;)