By Kendra_Nine - 16/01/2013 18:28 - Canada - Toronto

Today, my 8-year-old sister matter-of-factly said that she's going to get married before me if I don't stop wearing track pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 717
You deserved it 31 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She is right, yoga pants is the way to go.

MrBrightside21 20

Or don't wear any pants. Yeah, yeah, the cops don't like it, but the ladies always give me a second look. Single by choice.

Comments

lcvitellaro 6

nothing wrong with track pants.

You've got to give your sister credit for coming up with something like that!

I find track pants wearing as more acceptable than pj's in Walmart, yet just as lazy..maybe you should just wear real clothes.

Hmm... track shorts or pencil skirts, which is hotter? I can't decide.....

generalasskicker 12

I'd assume you'd like to bang one before you graduate

BlackBlazeCobra 16

Don't listen to her. As long a you're comfy and your future spouse cares more for your personality than your fashion sense, you're golden!

xdaftpunkxloverx 10

You could tell her that she may get married before you, but she won't be nearly as happy or comfy with that attitude.

Why are people being so judgmental about ******* PANTS? Who cares what someone wears? It's their life, it's their decision, it's what makes them happy. Just let them be themselves! It's judgmental people like this that are the reason society is so ****** up. If someone wouldn't marry you because of what you wear, they're obviously not a good person to marry anyway. Be yourself and wear whatever makes you happy OP, someone out there will love you regardless! :)

I didn't even know pants were such a serious issue, tbh. Most people I know or see in the street wears track pants. They're comfy and easy to wear, and plenty of people don't want to dress in their best when they go shopping. Granted, I live in a small town so it's not exactly fashion-central, but are there people who seriously look at someone wearing track pants and internally strike them off the "Potential future spouse" list? I mean, as long as someone is hygienic and clean looking and attractive, who really cares what they're wearing tbh?

Agreed! Little sis was being a brat. Probably copying a line she heard off TV.

U_GotitDude 18

But I like girls in track pants

The_Decider 8