By andifalls - 24/01/2011 05:11

Spicy
Today, my 70 year old grandma was yelling at me to take a pregnancy test, in the middle of Walmart. I'm 16, still a virgin and haven't had a boyfriend since I was 13. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 502
You deserved it 3 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrLaryRottweila 1

I think she is the one who needs a pregnancy test. indirectly asking you to ge it for her.

Comments

It would have been worth it to take the test to prove you are not pregnant, insist to be taken to a doctor to prove your virginity, look the old bat in the eye and in a very low tone demand an apology. You could then say that any more slander will be documented and kept on file. :)

muchagente 5

as any good christian knows, being a virgin doesn't prevent you from getting pregnant. so right she was.

hey we aren't all ******* retard- oh the jesus thing ok never mind

koolkat27 13

Im not sure if you're being serious or just trollin us.

ulicksam 0

You're obviously leaving out something that happened before she said that, probably something that shows YDI or you wouldn't have left it out. So, YDI.

Not necessarily. Way to jump to conclusions. God, the grandma might have just added to her grocery list out loud, saying "and we need one of these...", OP might have asked why, and the argument quickly followed.

perdix 29

Just because it's been three years since a guy would be seen in public with you doesn't mean you haven't been casually ******* since then. Grandma thinks you are and is living vicariously through you. What do you care if Grandma pays for it? Are you afraid that you might find out you have kidney stones?

25 understanding the nature of perdix FAIL

25 Anything Perdix, DocBastard or that Family Guy guy say is pure gold. Argue with it, and you will be immediately flamed. got it? good.

Yeah my grandparents think I'm a ***** too. They're not exactly wrong, mind you, but still.

well you did say your a bit of a manwhore...

Maybe it just looks like you gained weight :/

newjerseyguy 0

grandma wants great grand kids

You should buy one, find a pregnant woman to pee on the stick, and show it to your grandmother. The ensuing heart attack should prevent any more public outbursts like this in the future. You're welcome.

well it's clearly because you dress and act the part... just sayin

yeah we're actually going golfing next weekend. I don't mean to generalize but unfortunately pop culture has instilled this idea into teenager's heads that they should dress, look and act a certain way and it just so happens to be skanky the majority of the time. Not that this is any different from any other era but it keeps getting worse as time goes on.