By Anonymous - 07/01/2016 15:52 - United States - Odem

Today, my 70-year-old coworker managed to do something to our shared computer for it to not boot up. This is our 4th computer since we've been working together, and he refuses to believe that he's the problem. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 899
You deserved it 1 452

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Well, every time they fix the computer, I wind up with this giant system32 file on my hard drive, taking up space, so I drag it into the recycling bin where it belongs. I don't know what the hell is wrong with this machine!"

You should set up a camera and show him -- that is if he breaks it again...sorry op

Comments

cheshireau 26

We all know what he's probably viewing which in turn sometimes lets a virus in. Or maybe not, but something sure isn't right.

solution is simple - keylog the next one, so much easier if its a shared machine

He must have heard about that dangerous virus, System 32.

well your IT could block off the **** sites and take away his admin update and download rights and select which internet sites he can visit.. I'd change the IT guy though, cause if you had a good IT support, the problem would've been detected after the very first breakdown..

if you believe it's a software thing like he downloaded a virus or deleted something important you could reinstall the operating system

The hell is he doing working at 70? Holy shit! That dude likely remembers a computer being a whole friggin room, of course this little box scares the shit out of him. Probably trying to beat the ghosts out of it! Of course, another explanation is ****, in which case, he's beating something...

It's not the fact that he's 70. 70 years olds are the one who INVENTED computers, and have been working with them since the 1960s.