By Lax - 12/01/2009 09:37 - France

Today, my 5 year-old daughter watched me getting dressed in the bathroom and asked, "Mum, when my boobs grow, will they droop like yours?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 918
You deserved it 3 488

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"No, sweetie. Not until you have kids."

@1 because kids are blind until a certain age? What? you honestly think a five year old is NOT going to notice that grown women have strange growths on their chests that grown men don't have? A good parent is honest about that information with his/her kids.

Comments

I hope you didn't lie to her, because the sad saggy answer is yes, god damn it...stupid kids being all smart and crap.

"Today I saw my mother getting dressed and noticed she had saggy boobs. I'm five, what will become of me? FML." that was just too funny.

geesquared 0

hahahaha that is hilarious! :p As for the OP, if you are in your forties, I'd think it's sadder to have fake & perky boobs then what happens naturally. if you're somewhat young, FYL

derekjeter92 0

Nobody likes ppl who do alter perspective FMLs.... And they generally aren't funny either... >_> like this one's.

athena3100 9

**** you. Unless she gets a boob job she cant help it!! So just deal with it.

LMAO to #11. What do u expect from children, their innocence can embarrass you.

wow! this FML is just soooo 'original' **** this

dontpanic_fml 32

yeah, pretty much 5 is a little old to be watching your mother change. *shudder* get a clue, op.

It's not a big deal! Would you rather have her destroying the house while she changes with the daughter out of her line of sight?!

athena3100 9

Its ok, im a girl too and she does have a good ass, damn i want an ass like that!

aconner1 0

Five year olds don't say droop....don't lie. You needed attention so you made that up

athena3100 9

Do you know ever five year old in the world? I have a 4 year old cousin and he says droop.

Not every 5 year old is as stupid as you apparently were at that age.